This feature allows you to customise the URL of a minisite hosted on
- a Qualifio App subdomain (youraccount.qualifioapp.com),
- a specific domain (mycontest.com),
- or a subdomain of your domain (e.g. interact.mydomain.com).
At the moment, you have long URLs for your minisites (on your subdomain) such as:
This URL would be better (in terms of branding) if it could be shortened/customized.
You have two options:
1) Link this domain or subdomain to a minisite: www.mycontest.com or contest.mydomain.com will display the content of your Qualifio campaign ;
2) Link a directory to a minisite: contest.mydomain.com/christmasquiz will display the content of your Qualifio campaign.
You can access this menu if you're an Admin in the Settings, Redirections
Finally, it is also possible to redirect the root of your subdomain toward a page of your choice. For instance, contest.mydomain.com will redirect to mydomain.com to avoid coming to a blank page if a user types this subdomain.