CRM variables are used to store and reuse information in your Qualifio account (as dynamic variables) and in your CRM.
Consider the following scenario: you want to know the number of kids each participant has, and you want this information in your database. You can create a custom CRM variable for that.
Create a custom CRM variable
To create a custom CRM variable:
- Go to Settings > Variables > Custom CRM variables.
- Click + Add new.
- In the Create a new custom CRM variable page, do the following:
- Enter the variable name for easy identification.
- Select the variable type from the drop-down based on your requirements.
- Click Add this variable.
You will now find this variable in the drop-down list when creating a new field in a form.
Using our previous example: In the field "how many kids do you have" you can now select your variable "number of kids" and this data will appear in your CRM.
- Users with Administrator or Marketer profile can create and manage CRM variables.
- By default, each account is allowed to create 130 custom CRM variables.