To create a guess-the word, click on Add a new campaign and select in Animated Games > Guess-the-world.
Create a campaign guess-the-word:
- Write your introduction text or your question.
- Then enter your Word, a sentence or series of words separated with a comma.
For a single word: type the word in the block and select :
For a series of words: Type your text normally with a space between each word. Spaces will be displayed as empty boxes in the game. The participant will have to find the entire text to end the game.
For a word (or a series of words) chosen randomly in a series of words you entered. Type each word (or series of words), and separate each of them with a comma. Then click on
- Choose the different options of your guess-the-word campaign
Letters' appearance: Choose the appearance of your cards once the letter has been found
How to add a skip button to your game?
It is possible to skip the game. Below are the steps on how to set it up.
- Click to enter the Words step of your campaign.
- At the bottom of the screen, select Allow skipping the game.
We hope this helps. For questions, feel free to contact us.