Read this guide to know how to change or reset a user’s password.
Change your password
Anyone can reset their password by clicking the Forgot your password? link on the login page or go to the forgot password page.
Alternatively, if you did not forget your password and simply wish to change it for security reasons, follow the steps below to get a new password:
- Open your Qualifio account.
- Under "Your name" in the top right corner, select Account.
- Choose Change my password.
- Enter your current and new password, then select Save.
Reset a user's password
Are you an Administrator of the Qualifio account? Users with the Administrator user role permission can reset passwords. To reset a user’s password:
- Log in to Qualifio.
- Click on the gear icon (Settings).
- Click Users from the Manage users menu.
- Locate the user you'd like to make changes to.
- Click on the key icon.
- Click Confirm to confirm the change.
The user will then receive an email to reset their password.
New passwords must meet the following criteria:
- Must be at least 12 characters
- Must include at least 1 number and 1 symbol
- Must contain uppercase and lowercase letters
- To keep your account safe, your new password can’t be one of the previously used passwords.
Log in with SSO
Check out our guide on how to Set up single sign-on (SSO) for your Qualifio account.
Fix problems with your password
If you’re having trouble resetting your password or can’t log in to your account, get more help.