This option allows you to create and manage co-registration for partner newsletters. Co-registration campaigns allow you to display an opt-in on a separate screen, after your form or at the end of the campaign (ideal for displaying newsletters of your partners, advertisers or other brands of your company).
Display an opt-in from a partner. Monetise traffic by bringing your sponsors, partners and advertisers through co-registration. Qualifio currently has integrations with AffiniLead, Dual Opt-in and AdvertizeMe.
How to add a co-registration to your campaign?
1. For any campaign, go to the step “Form”
2. Open the “Coregistration” option
3. Activate the Qualifio module
- the introductory text to display on the top of your co-registration page,
- the number of coregistration opt-ins to display on your page,
- and the appearance order of your coregistration.
5. You can also define the position of your co-registration page: just after the identification form or at the end of the campaign.
How to find and export the profiles you collected?
- Campaign per campaign, via the statistics of each campaign
- In a centralised way: via the co-registration statistics
- Via the Qualifio CRM module (for this, you must have defined a CRM variable for each of your opt-ins)
- How to create a CRM custom variable?
- Via your own CRM, DMP or E-mailing tool (contact our Helpdesk for a custom integration).