Since May 25, 2018, the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies. Qualifio’s GDPR Toolbox offers a ready-to-use solution to manage important tasks such as logs, privacy statements or processes regarding the rights of data subjects.
Watch the video about the GDPR Toolbox:
How do I find the GDPR Toolbox?
You start by entering the Settings, then go to the Setup section and there you have the GDPR Toolbox:
What is included in the GDPR Toolbox?
In the GDPR Toolbox, you have access to:
- Personal data erasure – Provide participants with the right to delete their data ("right to be forgotten").
- Personal data export – Provide participants with a copy of their personal data stored in Qualifio ("right to access").
- Privacy texts – Display data protection notices in relevant places.
- Export and erasure requests – Manage personal data export and erasure requests.
- GDPR logs – Track activities related to personal data.
- Questions and form fields overview – Monitor all questions and form fields in your account.
- Data Protection Officers (DPOs) – Appoint your Data Protection Officers.
- Qualifio's downloadable GDPR documentation – Find information about how Qualifio addresses specific requirements of the GDPR.
What permissions are needed to perform these tasks?
The following table shows the default roles that are needed to perform each task in the GDPR Toolbox.
Note: If you have the DPO permission, you can perform all them.
|Task||Role or permission required|
|Access the GDPR Toolbox||By default, all Admin and Marketer users have access to the GDPR Toolbox. To customise this, go to the User rights and set Only Admins can access the GDPR Toolbox to ON.|
|Erase personal data||To request personal data erasure, you need access rights to the GDPR Toolbox. To approve such requests or to set up automatic data erasure, you need DPO rights.|
|Export personal data||To export personal data or to request personal data export, you need access rights to the GDPR Toolbox. To approve such requests, you need DPO rights.|
|Set up privacy texts||To set up privacy texts, you need access rights to the GDPR Toolbox.|
|Manage export and erasure requests||To manage export and erasure requests, you need DPO rights. Any user with access rights to the GDPR Toolbox can view their own requests.|
|Access GDPR logs||To access GDPR logs, you need DPO rights.|
Access questions and form fields overviews
|To access questions and form fields overviews, you need access rights to the GDPR Toolbox.|
|Appoint DPOs||To appoint DPOs, you need DPO rights. To appoint the initial DPO of your account, please see with your Customer Success Manager.|
|Access Qualifio's GDPR documentation||To access Qualifio's GDPR documentation, you need access rights to the GDPR Toolbox.|
Qualifio's GDPR documentation
Learn about Qualifio’s security, privacy and compliance, including our data protection agreement (DPA), data protection measures and list of subcontractors.
We also keep a record of how and when you get consent for your participants' personal data processing. Under Opt-ins, the consent version history lets you retrieve and review consent history for participants.
More information on the GDPR Toolbox
In our GDPR Toolbox blog post you will find more detailed information about the features. Alternatively, you can also contact our experts personally.
How can we help?
Don't forget you can ask us a question if there's something that isn't covered here. Please click here to get in touch.