Along with the manual ways of embedding campaigns from Qualifio, we support oEmbed to make it easier and more flexible to embed interactive content. Here's how it works.
How it works
To embed a campaign into a page, place its Webview URL into the content area.
That's how it works, just drop a Qualifio URL into the content area of an oEmbed-enabled website and it will automatically be converted into an interactive campaign.
You drop this Qualifio campaign URL in (say) a blog post:
How can I add support for oEmbed to my Qualifio account?
To add support for oEmbed to your account, you'll want to use the Settings tab.
- Select the Advanced features and click Integrations methods to open the support options for various integration methods.
- Click the oEmbed toggle to add support for oEmbed.
That's it! Now it will work.
- If an invalid URL (one that doesn't match our regular expression) is given, nothing will show.
- If a campaign is found but is not available, we will return the "Before the campaign" or "After the campaign" screen.
- If the campaign is OFF, we will return "Sorry, this campaign is no longer available".
If something isn't making sense, our first responders are ready to assist you. Contact us to connect with a human.