The GDPR logs are a "dashboard" that allows DPOs to monitor personal data operations performed in the account.
As a user with DPO permission, you can view what personal data is being processed in near real-time. These logs allow you to troubleshoot problems if you spot unusual behaviour or access to personal data in your account.
We collect logs for actions such as
- viewing or exporting analysed data (opt-in and co-registration statistics, campaign statistics),
- viewing or exporting selected CRM records,
- viewing details about export or erasure requests (access by clicking the tooltip icon),
- viewing or exporting a list of users from Qualifio,
- deleting campaigns,
- removing campaign statistics from the system using the purge option.
More information on the GDPR Toolbox
You will find more detailed information about the GDPR Toolbox features in these support articles:
- GDPR Toolbox
- How do I delete personal data if a person asks?
- Exporting personal data via the GDPR Toolbox
- Handling participant data export and erasure requests
- Overview of questions and form fields
- GDPR Toolbox and Data Protection Officers
Alternatively, you can also contact our experts personally.
How can we help?
Don’t forget you can ask us a question if there’s something that isn’t covered here. Please click here to get in touch.