Offering coupons is one of the best ways to increase your campaign traffic and boost your conversions. So, how can you create a coupon-based interactive campaign where participants receive a coupon? In this tutorial, you’ll learn about the Sogec coupons and how you can use them in your Qualifio campaigns.
- Log in to your Qualifio account.
- Go to the "Integrations & partners" section under the "Settings" tab.
- Select "Couponing": Depending on your Sogec product, you can choose to set up either the Sogec digital coupons or the Sogec Click & Print coupons integration.
If you choose digital coupons, your participants will receive their coupon via email.
If you choose Click & Print coupons, your participations will receive their coupon in the exit screen and/or via email. By clicking on the button, they will be redirected to the coupon page, which is hosted by Sogec.
Note: The campaign must not have expired at the time of participation, otherwise the e-mail will not be sent.
- Turn the switch on.
- Click on the gear icon to start configuring your integration.
- In the configuration page, enter your Sogec details.
- Click "Save".
How to get details such as the demandeur and emitter?
For any such questions, please contact the Sogec Team.
Create your coupon campaign
- From the navigation bar, choose "Campaigns" and select or create the campaign in which the coupons should be available.
Important note: Sogec coupons can only be used in identified campaigns. For Click & Print coupons, the form must contain the following five fields: first name, last name, email address, postal code and city. If these conditions are not met, the button to insert coupons will not be displayed.
- Click "Exit". In this step, you configure the content of your end screen and your email options.
- Click "Insert a Sogec coupon" to proceed.
- Enter the Sogec details as required.
With Click & Print coupons, you can insert up to 12 different coupons ("offers") into a campaign. Use commas to separate offers. The structure of the "Offers" field is therefore as follows:
📝 Note: The values indicated in the "QueryParam" field are added to the URL redirecting to the Sogec coupon printing page. Thus, it can be used, for example, to define the page design or to collect campaign data using UTM parameters. This is an optional field, so you can also leave it empty.
- Lastly, click "Insert coupon". We'll generate the coupons based on the details you provided.