A Qualifio user can be set up to access multiple accounts so as to quickly move back and forth between organisations when they need to. In this article, you’ll learn how to use a single login for multiple Qualifio accounts.
What is a multi-account user?
Qualifio supports the ability to use the same credentials to log into multiple accounts. This is useful, for example, if you’re an agency using Qualifio to manage campaigns on behalf of clients who are also Qualifio customers. You can access all of your clients’ Qualifio accounts using your own credentials and from a single login 🙌🏼
Multi-account users can:
- access multiple accounts with varying roles and permissions,
- access those accounts from a single login, without having to log out and log back in using a separate email address,
- easily switch between separate accounts whenever they’d like,
- be linked to as many Qualifio accounts as they need.
Is this included in my package?
Yes, the multi-account user feature is included in all our packages.
How it works
Create access to multiple accounts for the same user
To give a user access to multiple accounts, navigate to the Settings at the top of the page.
- Click Users from the Manage users menu.
- Click the user you want to edit.
- Spot the user’s Account access in the Engage tab.
- In the table, choose the user’s role and account. Learn more about Qualifio user roles
- Click +.
Qualifio supports varying roles and permissions for the same email address within separate accounts. For example, the same person could have Admin rights in one account, but be a Marketer in another.
After completing this setup, the user will be able to access both your accounts from the account drop-down.
What is my favourite account?
Your favourite account is the account that determines what organisation you log in to when you access Qualifio. You can verify that by checking the account name in the top right-hand corner, as shown here:
Change my favourite account
When you log in with a profile that is attached to multiple accounts, you will automatically log in to your favourite account. If necessary, you can decide to change that account to the one you need.
- Click your profile icon in the top-right section, then select Account. Your profile appears.
- In the Engage tab, you will see a list of Qualifio accounts. Under “Account access”, you can tell which account is your current favourite by the yellow star icon next to it.
- Click on the star icon of the account you want to use as your new favourite.
After completing the steps shown above, your favourite Qualifio account should open with every login, i.e. opening Qualifio should bring up your favourite Qualifio account.
Switch to another account
If you already have access to more than one account, and need to switch to another account:
- Log in to your Qualifio account.
- From the upper-right, click on the account that you’re logged in to.
- You will see the list of accounts (organisations) that you can access.
- To change accounts, click the organisation you’d like to switch to (from the drop-down).
- Qualifio will get you in the account you chose to access.
Frequently asked questions
Can I copy my campaigns to my other accounts?
If you want to copy one of your campaigns from one account to the other, you will need to contact support. Note: there are a few conditions that must be met in order for it to work properly.
I'm getting an error trying to create a user
If you receive the error: Sorry, that user already exists, make sure you’re not using the email address of an existing user. You cannot create a separate account with the same email address.
If you would still like to have an account that is separate from your current Qualifio account, simply use a different email address. This way, you can keep this account separate from your current one.
Multi-account and SSO
Qualifio multi-account users may have access to organisations that use different login methods. In that case, the login method from the primary account will apply. Thus, enabling SSO in your primary account will turn it on across your Qualifio accounts.
Multi-account and 2FA
Users taking advantage of multi-account access might also have access to organisations with different security settings. In that case, the account security policy from the primary account will apply. Thus, enabling 2FA in your primary account will turn it on across your Qualifio accounts.
If you have any questions about the multi-account user feature or any other part of the Qualifio platform, feel free to contact our helpful Support Team.