One year after webhook 2.0 was released, it’s time for us to say goodbye to webhook 1.0.
Why should you have switched to the new webhook already?
Webhook 2.0 is much more powerful and valuable than its predecessor. Proceeding with the migration to webhook 2.0 will allow you to:
- receive a richer payload for each participation,
- benefit from a higher level of security,
- all while keeping on using the push rules screen to associate the connection to your campaigns, as you've been doing with webhooks 1.0 for months now.
As a SaaS company, we are always working on harmonising the standard connections running on our customers' accounts, as well as cutting maintenance of depreciated integrations. This time will allow us to keep looking for new ways to integrate Qualifio with external ecosystems.
Are you still using webhook 1.0?
Don’t panic, we’re here to guide you. Webhook 2.0 is not only more secure and complete, but we also made it super easy to configure: webhook 2.0 overview.
To manage the migration to this new connection, please check the following key points:
- Are the fields you need to collect in your API present in the webhook 2.0 payload?
- Is your technical team able to deal with this new payload to feed your API?
If so, the next step will be to configure your new webhook and take advantage of its enhancements by following the webhook setup process.
If you can’t make use of the new payload or if you are meeting any issues during the migration process, please contact your CSM or our Support Team. We will help you go through the process and benefit from the new data connection.
What is the removal planning?
On January 31, 2023, the webhook connection will be officially turned off, and no participation will be sent to your endpoints anymore.
If you need help from us, please contact us before October 1, 2022.