Before people on your team can log in and use your organisation’s Qualifio account, they need a user account. You can create users manually through the “Users” area.
Before you begin
- To create a user account, you need the person’s first and last name and email address.
- To have permission to create a user account, you need the Administrator role. Learn more
Create a new user
To create a new user:
- Log into Qualifio
- Click on the gear icon in the top right corner (Settings)
- Under Manage users, select Users.
- Click Create a new user
- Specify the user's details, including
- their role
- their email address
- their name
- which websites they should have access to
- Click the Save button
Separate websites are useful to host different types of content that must not be intermingled or even visible to different users. Each website has its own URL, campaigns, opt-ins, settings, and each website might have different push rules.
Once you’ve finished these steps, we will send an email prompting the new user to activate their account by creating a password and logging into Qualifio. This message expires in 12 hours. If the link expires, you’ll need to reset the user’s password. For details, see Resetting user passwords.
New passwords must meet the following criteria:
- Must be at least 12 characters
- Must include at least 1 number and 1 symbol
- Must contain uppercase and lowercase letters
Creating users with SSO
If you configured Qualifio to use SSO, you'll need to provision users both at your identity provider and at Qualifio.