In this tutorial, we'll explain all the features of the prize calendar.
Tutorial for the prize calendar
Once you’ve created your prizes in the campaign you want > Welcome > Prizes, the next step is to schedule when prizes will be won in your instant win campaign.
Follow the steps below:
- First, go to Qualifio > Campaigns and choose the campaign you want.
- Click on the Prize calendar tab in the Settings step.
- Use the Schedule prizes button to begin scheduling your prizes.
- Next, select how you want to prizes to be scheduled. A pop-up will appear with the following options:
• Randomly: Prizes will automatically be equally distributed throughout the timeframe you select. You have nothing else to do! For example: If you have 10 days of campaign and 20 prizes, there will be 2 prizes per day.
• Manually: You'll need to set a date and time to make each prize available. For example: If you have 3 weeks of campaign and 120 prizes, you could give 100 prizes away during the first week and distribute the 20 remaining prizes over the 2 last weeks.
If you change your mind later, you can click on the Add all prizes or Remove all prizes button.
A winner will automatically be picked after each winning time. For example: if a prize is set to be made available at 12:32 on Tuesday, a winner will automatically be picked at 12:32 or right after.You cannot choose who wins what or select winners based on specific criteria.
- Unlock the schedule and configure it. You'll be able to see which prizes still need to be scheduled:
- Select a prize: Choose which type of prize you want to move.
- Select how many prizes will be moved. You can schedule all the prizes for the same time, or give each one a specific time and date.
- If you have created multiple prizes, you should repeat the same steps to schedule more wins.
When all the prizes are scheduled, you can check the calendar and change the date and time of each prize, for example, if too many of them are available on the same day.
When you are happy with the way prizes are distributed, click Save. Please note the schedule isn't automatically saved.
Do you want to set up your own instant win campaign?
You can do it now! This slideshow provides easy to follow, step-by-step instructions:
How will I know which prizes have been won?
Once your campaign goes live and participants start winning prizes, beside each prize you’ll find the day and time it was won.
How do I put a prize back into play?
If for any reason you need to delete a winner and put the prize back into play (for instance, if they were a cheater or if you've won over a test participation), simply delete the winner's participation. This can be done simply from the campaign statistics. Reschedule the prize and you're done!
Can the same participant win more than once?
Yes. By default, our system avoids that the same user can win more than one of the prizes. However, the option below allows the same user to win more than one prize in your instant win contest:
If you have any questions during the process, do not hesitate to contact us through the Help Centre.