A user can be denied access to Qualifio if their account is expired. They can be easily reactivated at any time in the future to access Qualifio again.
How do I reactivate a user?
If you want to reactivate a user:
- In the Settings, go to Manage users > Users.
- Find the expired user who you’d like to reactivate. Scroll through the list, or enter the name of the user in the Search field.
- Click on the Reactivate user button located on the right-hand side of the user’s information row.
- A warning will pop up to tell you that the user will be allowed to log in. Click Reactivate now.
- Once a user is reactivated, they can log back into Qualifio! (The reactivated user is not informed by email.)
Note: Reactivation does not affect a user’s password. You can read more about password reset in this article.
Reactivating a user will reset the expiry to a new date. If you need to manage the expiry date of a user, here are instructions on how to do that.